Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Seriously Wisconsin?

I love Wisconsin.  I love snow, I love changing leaves, and I love cold.  And not the "Oooh I should've grabbed my hat" kind of cold.  The "OMG what's the fastest way to get from the building to the car without having your face frozen off?"  kind of cold.  I love it here.  But I do NOT love it when it is October 7th and the high is 70 DEGREES.  Come on Wisconsin.  I want to start wearing sweaters and boots.  And mittens.  I love mittens.  Not gloves, I hate those.  But man do I love mittens.

I bought these ADORABLE little booties yesterday.  They're Rocket Dogs, and look a lot like slippers, but are substantial enough to wear around campus (but no where else-I'd look like a homeless person).  So you can understand my excitement that I wanted to wear them today!  And now it's warm outside!
 See, they're so freakin' cute!
And now, since it's OCTOBER, I can't find any of my cute sandals and have had to revert to my Borns, which I'm totally not in the mood to wear.  But I have absolutely no idea where all of my cute sandals ran off to.  I think Andres might have thrown them out...Better go buy more.

Anyway, at least now I can show off my nail polish (that's already starting to chip).  It's Ick-a-Body by China Glaze and is one of their three Halloween polishes, which I just had to have of course.  Anyhoo, I absolutely adore the Ick-a-Body.  So I guess there's a plus to all this nonsense about warmth.  But truly, I'd like to start ordering my coffee hot, not frozen.

Anyone know of any good music grad schools in Alaska?

No comments:

Post a Comment